Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Additions to the Whovian Collection

The additions to Whovian Collection are finally here! Available on MP starting today! I'm excited about these pieces because as always when it comes to Dr Who- there's always excitement and fun. In total there are 10 new products and one pack of every pillow in the Whovian Collection.

One of my favorite pieces is the Don't Blink. Weeping Angels are one of my favorite villains of the show and creating this piece was so much fun! Especially when my brother (who is a huge Whovian as well) stopped by and freaked out about it because they scare the crap out of him! That was a fun moment!

Another piece that was fun to create was 'Bowties are Cool'. It always makes me giggle when I watch the show and this comes up. It's such a quirky and funny little part of the 11th Dr that many Whovians love. It's a central part of his attire and let's face it- he makes it cute and sexy!

I couldn't make a Weeping Angel piece without the 'Wibbly Wobbly' phrase. It's a part of the Weeping Angel story that always comes to mind and cannot be ignored. It's such a fun phrase because it is one of the many things about the Doctor we all love- how he explains things.

With 'Last Centurion and the Girl Who Waited' I wanted to memorialize them as they are such a large part of the Whovian universe. You walk up to any fan and say "Tell me about the Last Centurion" they will know exactly what you are talking about and can give you the full story. The Girl Who Waited is a phrase that also will live in the Whovian world for generations to come. That single part of the story stirs within all of us because in our own way we are all waiting on the Dr. in one way or another.

The Whovian Sign and Pillow were a fun little addition because I wanted a way for Whovians in SL to show others and announce if you will, their fandom and do it proudly. This one word embodies so much about a person. It says that they are a huge fan, and the type of person who is ready for an adventure at any moment.

The Silhouette pieces are an interesting way to show off which of the two famous Doctors you love the most. The pillows are a simple way to show off your favorite and the room dividers are a larger way to have that face, that shape as a main part of your Whovian self.

It's always fun to create these pieces and I look forward to what the future brings for the Whovian Collection. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment