Sunday, April 9, 2017

Bringing Joy from RL into Second Life


    This week I released a product called ~SD~ Galaxy Gazebo and it is one of my favorite creations. For the simple reason I was able to create my star gazing in SL that I love to do in RL.


    Laying back, enjoying nature, and gazing up at the galaxy always turns our minds to the great possibilities. At the same time, it can be a romantic setting. So I wanted to create this in SL, finding a perfect type of building that is open to view nature, while at the same time offers a roof that can hold the spinning galaxy and moving stars.


     I added the Lotus Bird Bath in each corner and simple but pretty bushes to bring in that element of nature. The reason I chose these bushes is if you have a garden area you wish to put the gazebo, they should be able to blend in well. Having products with features that fit in to anything makes it difficult to have a flowing garden that provides the perfect atmosphere.

    It has always been my goal in SL to create products that I love, and that others can find useful, beautiful, and can enjoy as well. This is one of those items. I really enjoyed making this Galaxy Gazebo as I hope you all enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment